camel-users mailing list archives

From jpcook01 <>
Subject Re: RDF Integration
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 08:46:54 GMT
Thanks for the replies.

We are using Sesame:

My question was really to establish whether any support existed yet for
querying such repositories, it doesn't look like it. Although Sesame does
have a restful http protocol, using the http component in camel doesn't seem
right to me or maybe for very basic usage.

It would be nice and we have a requirement to be able to marshal/unmarshal
and traverse the rdf graphs when they come back before pushing the payload
further along our routes using something like jena.

It would be cool if you could maybe wrap this up like so, just thinking out

I think perhaps a separate component so you could wrap up some of the
connection details here:

Also perhaps being able to ask for the rdf in a variety of different formats
such as n3, json or rdf/xml would be quite cool but using a dsl style

I really like camel and was just curious if anything existed like this yet.