camel-users mailing list archives

From Castyn <eric.ben...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Detecting SOAP Faults
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 02:24:16 GMT
I actually do have validation enabled on the CXF consumer in the properties
with the schema-validation-enabled which I guess is why it returns a SOAP
fault to the calling client and not something else.

I didn't realize a CXF consumer never technically enters a route unless the
consumer parse is successful, that is good to know.  I know I can generate
and view faults once in the route or even after the CXF Producer in my route
that happens later, I was just hoping for more of a window into the entire
pipeline.

Any ideas why Servicemix generates so much error text for a SOAP fault or
how to make it less verbose?