camel-users mailing list archives

From Castyn <>
Subject Detecting SOAP Faults
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 18:36:37 GMT
I currently have a custom processor setup within a route that does the

public class SoapFaultDetectionProcessor implements Processor {

		if(exchange.getIn().isFault()) {
			SoapFault fault = exchange.getIn().getBody(SoapFault.class);

This processor immediately follows a CXF Producer in POJO mode.  I am having
the service generate a soap fault, but for some reason the isFault() call
always remains false.

1) Am I not using this properly or
2) Is there a better way to capture and manipulate / display SOAP faults
(for logging purposes and such)