camel-users mailing list archives

From "hotash.03" <hotash...@gmail.com>
Subject is it possible to Poll a file periodically with different endpoints?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 16:40:57 GMT
Hi Camel team,

We are looking at building a system that fetches file from FTP,SFTP, S3,
HTTP.
In addition I should be able to support any other mode of fetching files
like web-services. (I am ready to write custom code for special use-cases.
But does camel support it?)
Also, it should be easy to read config files and fetch files given in that
config file.

Also , all the transportation level protocols that I mentioned above need to
read a config file/database and poll a server/file combination at time t.
(specified in the config file/database)

Is Camel the right way to proceed for this and if yes, can you guide me on
how do I proceed further from here?

-Deepan