camel-users mailing list archives

From dvsridhar <dabbeeru.venkata.srid...@cgifederal.com>
Subject Re: Camel Restful services security
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 14:49:10 GMT
Willem,
Thank you very much for you response.

Can we use Shiro security for cxfrs based restful services. From the
following link
(http://cxf.apache.org/docs/secure-jax-rs-services.html#SecureJAX-RSServices-Authorization)
i can see CXF security is primarily based on Spring Security.

> Yes,  you can leverage the security feature of CXF RS service in Camel.
> If you want to some addition work on the route, you may need take the
> security context from the camel-cxfrs endpoint,
> and pass it to the other camel endpoint that you may want to interact
> with other camel-security components.

Do you have any example link that can show your suggestion..

Thanks,
Sridhar