camel-users mailing list archives

From segev <>
Subject Re: Polling Consumer invoking multiple requests.
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2012 06:46:27 GMT
Thanks for the tip, RoutePolicy or controlling the route from the
CamelContext could do the trick.
The problem that we need to solve is still in a feasibility stage but since
we have the ability to define the interface I am inclined to suggest that
the message producer will include all pending messages in one message upon
receiving the request. We can than split the message and use a parallel
processing (or any other concurrency method) to efficiently process the
multiple messages.
This problem appears to be a common one so it would be nice to have a Camel
solution. Perhaps a loop with a predicate with a fix count that could serve
as a loop limit…