camel-users mailing list archives

From Michael Szalay <michael.sza...@basis06.ch>
Subject Re: Pass custom property through Active-MQ
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 12:10:18 GMT
Thanks a lot. I works with setHeader() now, I have chosen a illegal key before.

Regards Michael

--
Michael Szalay
Senior Software Engineer

basis06 AG, Birkenweg 61, CH-3013 Bern - Fon +41 31 311 32 22
http://www.basis06.ch - source of smart business

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
Von: "Ashwin Karpe" <akarpe@fusesource.com>
An: users@camel.apache.org
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. März 2012 12:40:53
Betreff: Re: Pass custom property through Active-MQ

Hi Michael,

I have answered this question in more detail against your earlier question
tied to Shiro.

Please check it out. There is indeed a JMS spec limitation around headers
and the kind of values that can be propagated...

Cheers,

Ashwin...

-----
Ashwin Karpe
Apache Camel Committer & Sr Principal Consultant
FUSESource (a Progress Software Corporation subsidiary)
http://fusesource.com

Blog: http://opensourceknowledge.blogspot.com