camel-users mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException: org.apache.camel.TypeConverterLoaderException: Failed to load type converters because of: Cannot find any type converter classes from the following packages: [org.drools.camel.component]
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 18:26:36 GMT
Am 19.03.12 18:49 schrieb "soumya_sd" unter <soumya_sd@yahoo.com>:

>@Babak - Thanks. I've looked at that Tutorial before. I'm new to both
>Drools
>as well as Camel. But I'm learning. Hopefully, I can write my complete
>experience once I'm successfully in making this all work together.

So for sure you know much more about that Camel component than me :-)

>Just another question regarding removing the TypeCoverter file from the
>jar
>automatically. Can anyone suggest a easy way to tell maven to remove that
>file while building the sources or do I've to do it manually.

Yes, one possible way would be to instruct maven-jar-plugin for that, if
you're building the drools-camel
jar by yourself using [1] then simply add your own configuration for that
purpose, something like:

<build>
  <plugins>
    <plugin>