camel-users mailing list archives

From Borut Bolčina <borut.bolc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring endpoint programmatically
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 12:04:33 GMT
It felt like a solution, but still fails. The file is moved one level lower
to src/test/resources/.camel folder just like before.

@Test
 public void testNumberOfWeatherStations() throws Exception {
MockEndpoint mock = getMockEndpoint("mock:meteo1");
 mock.expectedMessageCount(9);
mock.setAssertPeriod(1000);

 String fileName = "src/test/resources/observation_si_latest.xml";
FileEndpoint endpoint = new FileEndpoint("file:" + fileName, new
FileComponent());
 endpoint.setNoop(true);
 File meteo = new File(fileName);
 String content = context.getTypeConverter().convertTo(String.class, meteo);
 //send data to route
template.sendBodyAndHeader(endpoint, content, Exchange.FILE_NAME, fileName);
 mock.assertIsSatisfied();
}

Am I constructing the endpoint wrong?

-borut