camel-users mailing list archives

From Kai Wähner <megachu...@googlemail.com>
Subject "Camel on Google App Engine Tutorial" still working?
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 18:59:19 GMT
Hello.

I wonder if this example is still working (
http://camel.apache.org/tutorial-for-camel-on-google-app-engine.html)? I
built my own GAE app with the source code and deployed it successfully to
GAE. Though, when I click on the submit button of the form, I get this
error message: "Error: NOT_FOUND".

If I try out the deployed example (http://camelcloud.appspot.com/), I do
not get an error, but I also do NOT receive any email with weather
information. I tried with different email addresses and checked the spam
folders, too.

Probabaly, some GAE stuff changed gradually, thus it is not working anymore
with Camel 2.9 / 2.10-SNAPSHOT?

Best regards,
Kai