camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FTP + ConsumerTemplate] Threads remaining alive
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 09:56:23 GMT
On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Aida <ai.desu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Claus,
>
> This is quite weird but calling ”camelContext.removeEndpoints(endpointUri)”
> has no effect, the threads still there (from now, the inmortal thread, ;-D)

Can you try to stop the endpoint before removing it.
Also see CAMEL-4976 as there may was a problem with this.

> Furthermore, if I call “camelContext.getEndpoints()” these endpoints are not
> in the list.

Instead of using different endpoints all the time. You can use the
same endpoint.
And then use a filter class, where you in the filter class can check
if you accept the file or not.

Also see this FAQ
http://camel.apache.org/how-do-i-configure-the-maximum-endpoint-cache-size-for-camelcontext.html