camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to specify which method when calling a direct route?
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 07:08:38 GMT
Hi

What version of Camel are you using?

And what does your direct route look like?

Setting a header with the key "CamelBeanMethodName" ought to take
precedence on the name of the method to invoke.
eg the key name is from a constant on Exchange.BEAN_METHOD_NAME

You can enable and use the tracer to see what the message contains
when being routed, to see the header is present when it hit the bean
http://camel.apache.org/tracer