camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel and Spring 3.1
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2012 08:29:24 GMT
Hi

The irony is that an OSGi environment should be very modular and dynamic.
So upgrading Spring to 3.1, ought to be a use-case that should be
straight forward.

The camel spring bundles have the spring version range [3.0,4.0) I
think, so they ought to be not limited to only 3.0.x.
I just checked the pom.xml in camel-spring has:
org.springframework.*;version="[3,4)",