camel-users mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: CxfEndpoint and configure interceptor on bus
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 19:44:35 GMT
Hi Andi,
I think you always saw at the endpoint only the interceptors that are
configured at the endpoint. But you saw both interceptors when the
interceptor chain is built. Are you not seeing both interceptors when
the interceptor chain is invoked?

If you have this problem, can you tell us which camel version are you
using? And can you test it with Camel 2.9.0?

regards, aki