camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Using Apache Camel ProducerTemplate class to create a JMS message with headers and properties
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 17:24:11 GMT
Be aware that camel headers are not jms headers and camel properties are
not jms properties.

The producerTemplate always means camel headers and properties. You have
to consult the camel-jms component to see what camel headers
you need to set to change jms headers and properties. As far as I know
you do not need the camel properties.

http://camel.apache.org/jms.html

Christian