camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Camel CXF Transport
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2012 18:59:43 GMT
The bytes message still contains just text. The only difference to text
messages in that case is that it needs to specify an encoding (like UTF-8).
As far as I know CXF can not handle text messages well as it internally
also uses an InputStream.

So I think it is not easy to change that and I think you do not need to
change it.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider