camel-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Eder <stefan.e...@ebuconnect.de>
Subject Re: Camel and Spring 3.1
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 17:22:24 GMT
Camel refers to Spring bundles only indirectly through Karafs standard
features and I use an own version of these.
I can imagine that this is not recommended, but it is a requirement for
me as I use a replacement for Pax logging.
To ensure that the unwanted bundles don't get packaged it also requires
some exclusions in the assembly descriptor.

If, as with Hibernate 4, only some new classes introduced with Spring
3.1 are required, another solution could be to pack this classes into an
additional spring bundle.
Maven dependency:unpack could be utilized to do that.

Regards, Stefan