camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help to load csv into database
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 07:22:43 GMT
I think you can user the bean to do the below job yourself.
	<camel:split>
 		<camel:tokenize token=","/>
 		<camel:to
 			uri="sql:INSERT INTO mytable (id, name, event, time)
 			VALUES (#, #, #, #)?dataSourceRef=myDataSource"/>
 	</camel:split>

You just need to read the message body an split the message, put it
into sql parameter and call the jdbc yourself.