camel-users mailing list archives

From mgiammarco <mgiamma...@gmail.com>
Subject RecipientList without aggregation
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:31:12 GMT
Hello,
I am getting confused because there are so many ways to do this thing.

I need that, in my route message X get copied n times to n different beans.
I need to choose which beans as recipientlist patterns says. Now I need that
each bean is parallel processed.

But I do NOT need absolutely messages aggregation. I do NOT need also that
faster beans wait for slower beans before sending the result.

I need simply that the n messages will go in an output route as fast as
possible.

I am looking recipientlist, multicast, parallel processing and I am getting
confused. I think recipientlist with an header with the list of beans can
work but I am not sure.

Can you help me?

Thanks,
Mario