camel-users mailing list archives

From shaharyar <shaharyar.khan...@gmail.com>
Subject get messages in camel from a activemq topic/queue
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 07:29:16 GMT
hi chums
please anyone guide me that how can i get messages in camel from a activemq
topic/queue . as i searched alot but didnot succeed to build a running code.
another thing is that i have read that if we are using maven (which is a
building tool)then we need to do some configuration.
please tell me what is maven role in this scenario and is it complusry to
use it with camel for AMQ and please guide me step by step to get message
from amq.

Thanks