camel-users mailing list archives

From Kerry Barnes <nab...@kerrybarnes.net>
Subject In route validation?
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 13:24:44 GMT
I am trying to see how to handle the following situation in Camel, can
someone please enlighten me?

1. Accepts a SOAP request from a CXF Endpoint
2. Extract information from the SOAP message
3. Send the extracted information to a Web Service endpoint

... here is where I am scratching my head ...

4. Based on the result of the web service in #3 I will either:
 *  proxy the *original* SOAP request from step #1
 *  or create a SOAPFault to send back to the client

This seems like it should be so easy, but I am just missing something simple
is my guess.  Can anyone here throw me some breadcrumbs?

Thanks