camel-users mailing list archives

From "stijn.haezebrouck" <camelforum.st...@haezebrouck.be>
Subject wireTap issue: Exchange is empty while copy defaults to true
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:24:51 GMT
Hello,

Using Camel 2.9.1, consider the routeBuilder (in DSL)

The routing goes fine to the target FTP, but does not write the test.txt
file. For the "direct:tap" route, I am getting the warning:

According to tracing, the endpoint .to("file://test.txt") exists and is
created, but it seems that somehowe, the Exchange is empty?
(Exchange[null]). This is strange, as the default behaviour would be to copy
the in part of the exchange message.
Does anyone know why this is empty? How can I correct this?