camel-users mailing list archives

From soumya_sd <soumya...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException: org.apache.camel.TypeConverterLoaderException: Failed to load type converters because of: Cannot find any type converter classes from the following packages: [org.drools.camel.component]
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 17:49:55 GMT
@Babak - Thanks. I've looked at that Tutorial before. I'm new to both Drools
as well as Camel. But I'm learning. Hopefully, I can write my complete
experience once I'm successfully in making this all work together.

Just another question regarding removing the TypeCoverter file from the jar
automatically. Can anyone suggest a easy way to tell maven to remove that
file while building the sources or do I've to do it manually.

thanks again to everyone for all their help and pointers.