camel-users mailing list archives

From Ujeen <uj...@ujeen.com>
Subject CSV dateformat bug? Attribute 'AutogenColumns' is not allowed to appear in element 'camel:csv'
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 06:37:01 GMT
Hi colleagues,

I'm trying to use csv marshalling and faced the following issue
cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'AutogenColumns' is not allowed to appear
in element 'csv'
This happens when I try to switch off the autogen columns feature:
<camel:csv autogenColumns="false"/>

It looks like the issue is nested in the
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring-2.9.0.xsd (2.9.1 as well)
schema.
The <xs:complexType name="csvDataFormat"> type just doesn't describe the
autogenColumns attribute.
Could you please take a look is that a reason of the error message I get?

Thank you
P.S. And one more important thing - thank you for your brilliant Camel. Now
I can't even imagine how would I live without it :)