camel-users mailing list archives

From sambardar <sanjay_ambar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache Camel >> Netty
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 17:06:11 GMT
What do i need to consider when I have a Netty consumer on Camel side and i
want somebody to send me messages over the socket so. Meaning i have a netty
consumer, for example, as below. The program sending me the messages over
the socket isn't a camel component but a plain netty program. When i send
the message to this socket(after successfully connecting to it) using
ChannelStateEvent.getChannel.write() in my netty program , i can't see
message arriving at consumer. Does the producer have to be a camel component
as well?

 public void configure() {

                String netty_ssl_endpoint =

"netty:tcp://localhost:1565?serverPipelineFactory=#spf";

        	from(netty_ssl_endpoint).process(new Processor()
        		{
        			public void process(Exchange e)
        			{
        			System.out.println("Exchanged!!!!!!!" + e.getIn().getBody());

        			}
        		});