camel-users mailing list archives

From mgiammarco <>
Subject Re: How can Shiro be used with camel to limit access to a route?
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 00:16:34 GMT
Thank but I see I cannot explain myself.  The example you show is also shown
in the camel apache web site.

I cannot understand the syntax of that file expecially:

- can the "role" be linked to an ldap/ad group?
- when I am ringo in sec-level1 what does it mean that can I access "zone1"
readonly? How can it be related to a camel route? I need simpy a message of
ringo user with role foo can travel on route x and cannot travel on route y.

I really not able to do it. Really.

I thank you again for your help and interest.