camel-users mailing list archives

From Aida <>
Subject Re: [FTP + ConsumerTemplate] Threads remaining alive
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 10:58:54 GMT
Hi again,
I have upgraded to camel 2.9.1 in order to avoid CAMEL-4976  but there is no
I also try to stop the endpoint (no changes again) and use the
ServiceHelper.stopAndShutdownService(enpoint) with no success.
The EndpointRegistry's size remains stable although I can still see the
created threads (it seems that they are not registred).
The idea you suggest (using a filter strategy and one common endpoint) may
be an option, but the remote folder that I have to read has lots (thousands)
of files and I’m worried about performance.
Do you have any other idea?
I fear that maybe I have to change my approach to workaround the issue.