camel-users mailing list archives

From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject JCR Consumer?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 04:48:25 GMT
Hi,

I tried to use jcr component as consumer, expecting jcr observation event listener like behavior,
but I realized that it's not supported yet. The current jcr component supports producer only. So,
I'm considering to implement JcrConsumer and possibly contribute it in a new CAMEL JIRA issue
later.
My idea is as follows:
i) the uri format is the same. e.g. 'jcr://user:password@repository/absolute/path/from/node';
the node path is used for javax.jcr.observation.ObservationManager#addEventListener(..., absPath,
...).
ii) additionally, we need parameters for eventTypes, isDeep, uuid[], nodeTypeName[], noLocal
parameters (See #addEventListener() for detail).
    For example, we may probably use somethings like 'jcr://user:password@repository/absolute/path/from/node?nodeTypeName=demo:news&eventTypes=3&isDeep=true.
iii) JcrConsumer registers JCR observation event listener from the specified uri information.
iv) When events notified, I think it can simply return a list of javax.jcr.observation.Event
objects in IN message.

Any advice or thought?

Regards,

Woonsan