camel-users mailing list archives

From sambardar <sanjay_ambar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache Camel >> Netty
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 21:59:09 GMT
Yes, the issue was related to Context not up and now it works fine. I have a
need to create a binary stream over the TCP connection. Means , in client
server mode, I want to send a message to the server(that will run on a
particular ip/port) over TCP socket to say "start" and then server should
start streaming the binary data over the socket(and this would continue 24x7
unless we re-start). After this client doesn't send anything to server but
keep on receiving binary data from server over the socket. Is this
achievable through Camel Netty component?

Thanks
Sanjay