camel-users mailing list archives

From Ashwin Karpe <>
Subject Re: [FTP + ConsumerTemplate] Threads remaining alive
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 19:45:24 GMT

Can you please provide further details such as
         - Camel version
         - Use-case details (Camel route details and where/how the consumer
Template is being utilized).
         - Any exceptions being thrown

Unfortunately, it is not very straightforward to diagnose the issue based on
the limited information available via your post.

Also I assume you use DefaultConsumerTemplate instead of rolling your own
code... I looked at the DefaultConsumerTemplate code and do not see anything
suspect about it.

Please provide enough data to allow us to raise a Jira issue and tackle the
problem if it exists.

Ashwin Karpe
Apache Camel Committer & Sr Principal Consultant
FUSESource (a Progress Software Corporation subsidiary)