camel-users mailing list archives

From akuhtz <>
Subject Re: CxfEndpoint and configure interceptor on bus
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 09:21:28 GMT
Hi Aki,

Thanks for your reply. The problem was that the interceptor that was defined
on the bus was not invoked and even not added to the interceptor chain ....
but this was a stupid configuration error on my side :-(

With CXF-2.4.4 it was working if <cxfcore:bus id="somebus" ...> was defined
(wrong usage of the "id" attribute instead of "bus") and with CXF-2.4.6 (or
newer) this does no longer work. Switching to CXF-2.5.2 threw an exception
that no bus with this id/name was configured and this lead me to find the
wrong configuration.
Sorry for the noise on the camel list because it's a CXF related issue
caused by my wrong configuration.