camel-users mailing list archives

From Frank <fdrew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sending multiple messages in Camel
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 05:31:58 GMT
Hi Ashwin,

I am getting the same error after I changed to template.requestBody(). I am
unable to figure it out. Could you help me?

Exhausted after delivery attempt: 1 caught:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot add a 2nd consumer to the same
endpoint. Endpoint Endpoint[direct://level2] only allows one consumer.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot add a 2nd consumer to the same
endpoint. Endpoint Endpoint[direct://level2] only allows one consumer.

Thanks,
Frank