camel-users mailing list archives

From dunnlow <dunn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SQL Component parameter order?
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 17:15:11 GMT
I wanted to add, I'm using Spring DSL routes.

Also after some more thought, I'm thinking of two things to try:

1) come up with a way to create the SQL component parameter definition list
on the fly based upon the order of the headers.

2) Create a converter for my POJO bean from Bean to List and put that pojo
in the message body; hoping that Camel will use that converter to create the
list.  The converter will be responsible for doing a DESCRIBE on the
database and then creating the resulting List using the correct order.

Any thoughts?