camel-users mailing list archives

From dunnlow <dunn...@yahoo.com>
Subject SQL Component parameter order?
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 16:28:17 GMT
I have an application that stores a POJO to a database.  I read the attribute
values from a variety of sources (JMS and XML File).  I have been using a
bean processor to construct the insert statement which I pass to my jdbc
endpoint.  This has been working, but now I need to insert more complex
(HTML) values into an oracle database.  The SQL component seems like is
would be a good option, however, from my reading it looks like I need an
ordered list that is directly mapped to the SQL parameters.  This seems
terribly fragile -- that if database field order changes everything brakes.
Is there a smart way to handle this problem without adding that dependency
on database field order?

Thanks for any thoughts,
-J