camel-users mailing list archives

From dmhatre <darpan27...@gmail.com>
Subject help with websphere MQ with XA transaction. Sample code below.
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2012 00:31:58 GMT
Hi Folks,
   I am new to Apache camel. And got the JMS websphere MQ with camel.
But I am struggling with XA transaction. Can somebody help me and give some
leads to
implement XA transaction. Below is the code sample which is working(but
without XA transaction)
The option transacted=true uses JMSTransactionManager which kind off
rollbacks the JMS transaction
if database transaction fails. But want some more control by doing commits
and rollbacks manually.
Thanks in advance.

CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext();

MQQueueConnectionFactory cf = new MQQueueConnectionFactory();
  cf.setHostName("192.111.111.11");
  cf.setPort(1414);
  cf.setQueueManager("QM_user");
  cf.setChannel("S_user");
  cf.setTransportType(1);
JmsConfiguration jc = new JmsConfiguration(cf);
JmsComponent ibmmq = new JmsComponent(jc);
  context.addComponent("test-jms", ibmmq);

  context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {

	public void configure() {

	from("test-jms:queue:Q1?transacted=true").process(new Processor(){

                public void process(Exchange arg0) throws Exception {

		     Object obj = arg0.getIn().getBody();
		     String sql = "insert into kk_testtab(x,y) values(?,?)";
		     Connection conn = OceanviewDataSource.getConnection();
		     PreparedStatement stmt = null;

			try {
				stmt = conn.prepareStatement(sql);

				stmt.setInt(1, Integer.parseInt(obj.toString()));
				stmt.setInt(2, Integer.parseInt(obj.toString()));

				stmt.execute();

				}catch(Exception e){
					throw e;
				}finally {