camel-users mailing list archives

From cwatts <>
Subject Re: GroupedExchangeAggregationStrategy not working with HawtDB
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 22:36:45 GMT
I've ended up having to do that anyway as I want to split the messages later
and the splitter implementation is expecting a list of messages.

So my solution was to aggregate the message into a List and set
that as the body of the aggregated exchange.

That way split(body()) works as expected.

Yeh a note on the wiki would be helpful for others that may come across the
same problem.
Also as a note on the splitter wiki that the split function expects either a
List<String> for the body in a newly created message or a List<Message> for
the messages might be helpful.