camel-users mailing list archives

From Frank <fdrew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic router EIP and Eceptions
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 16:18:58 GMT
Thank you Mr. Vahdat. Your suggestions are very helpful. But, I do not want
to continue further in that particular iteration after the exception has
occurred. (In other words, bail out when the exception occurred in the
iteration and continue with other iterations.)
Second question: I am unable to re-throw the same/new exception. I am
getting the below error.

ERROR FatalFallbackErrorHandler:53 - Exception occurred while trying to
handle previously thrown exception on exchangeId:
ID-FRANKDREW-PC-50273-1330618179143-0-1 using

Is there any possibility I can re-throw the same/new exception? Please help
me.

Thanks,
Frank