camel-users mailing list archives

From mgiammarco <mgiamma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can Shiro be used with camel to limit access to a route?
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 16:13:33 GMT
Hi,
I have already looked at shirosecurityinjector source code to find the name
of the header it adds to the message. Here it is:

public ByteSource encrypt() throws Exception {
        ByteArrayOutputStream stream = new  ByteArrayOutputStream();
        ObjectOutput serialStream = new ObjectOutputStream(stream);
        serialStream.writeObject(securityToken);
        ByteSource byteSource = cipherService.encrypt(stream.toByteArray(),
passPhrase);
        serialStream.close();
        stream.close();

        return byteSource;
    }

In effects it returns a "ByteSource" and not a String, but if I log the
message the token is clearly a String, probably because it is called
ByteSource toString().
Anyway I do some other tests and then I file a bug.

Thanks,
Mario