camel-users mailing list archives

From wattsc3 <>
Subject GroupedExchangeAggregationStrategy not working with HawtDB
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 00:21:02 GMT
I'd been bashing my head against the wall trying to get the default
aggregator (GroupedExchangeAggregationStrategy) working with HawtDB
aggregator repo, trying to work out why the exchange came out had no
properties until I found this on the help page.
/"And it only persists the Message body and the Message headers. The
Exchange properties are not persisted."

Give than GroupedExchangeAggregationStrategy does it by:
/  "Aggregate all exchanges into a single combined Exchange holding all the
aggregated exchanges in a java.util.List as a exchange property with the key

So the question is, if these are the preferred solutions for aggregating why
don't they work together. Does everyone just write their own aggregation
strategy to store the list in the body instead of as a property?

We need the persistence so the messages are recoverable.