camel-users mailing list archives

From Omar Atia <omar.a...@its.ws>
Subject RE: Orchestration with Camel
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 18:03:38 GMT
Currently I have project to replace BPEL with activemq and Camel , avoid BPEL .

Enjoy the camel ride.

Thanks,

-----Original Message-----
From: Hugo [mailto:the_damned_angel@voila.fr]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 6:36 PM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Orchestration with Camel

Hi everyone,

I am wondering which advantages I could have using Camel for orchestration tasks (like sequence
of webservices calls) rather than Apache ODE ?

The only point I am aware right now, it is : with Camel I can do it in java (even if Camel
wasnot initially created for orchestration) and with ODE it uses BPEL language.

My architecture is based on the ESB ServiceMix using ActiveMQ to receive business task, Camel
to transport and Camel or ODE for orchestration.

There are some limitations using one or the other ? Could somebody provide me a projects feedback
of a similar case ?

If I've got a high traffic, there is an impact on the use of one or the other framework ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,