camel-users mailing list archives

From "Krsmanovic, Dragisa" <Dragisa.Krsmano...@ask.com>
Subject Future<T> future = camel.asyncRequestBody(..) times out after 30 sec
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 01:25:14 GMT
Example:

Future<String> future = camel.asyncRequestBody("seda:test", "DO", String.class);
String response = future.get(1, TimeUnit.MINUTES);

If message takes a long time to complete, future.get() always times out after 30 sec regardless
of what I set in future.get(..)

Seeing error:
Caused by: org.apache.camel.ExchangeTimedOutException: The OUT message was not received within:
30000 millis. Exchange[Message: DO]

Are there any other parameters that I need to set if I want to wait for response message longer
than 30 sec ?

Thanks,
Dragisa Krsmanovic