camel-users mailing list archives

From shindito <atanas.shin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Routing from non existing JMS topics
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 22:35:04 GMT
Hi Narita,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

For my use case, however, I needed to have Camel notifying me about JMS
related exceptions like InvalidDestinationException (thrown by JMS
providers not supporting the automatical destination creation). The problem
was that I've missed to setup an ExceptionListener on the JMSComponent.
After setting it Camel started to forward InvalidDestinationExceptions to
the specified Listener. I just wasn't aware of this part of the Camel JMS
API.

Best regards,
Atanas