camel-users mailing list archives

From Samuel Cox <crankydi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception handling: Processor and Spring DSL
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 22:14:57 GMT
My colleague and I were just talking about how I didn't give enough
information...

The httpToServicesProcessor uses an injected ProducerTemplate to fire
off an exchange to another route...

I have since determined that is somehow involved in the problem.  When
I simply threw an exception from the httpToServiceProcessor, the
exception handler was invoked (although I couldn't find the exception,
which I assumed would be in exchange.getException).