camel-users mailing list archives

From Samuel Cox <crankydi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception handling: Processor and Spring DSL
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 17:08:12 GMT
We're using camel-servlet.  Here is the exception that is ultimately
exposed the HTTP client:

org.apache.camel.ExchangeTimedOutException: The OUT message was not
received within: 1 millis. Exchange[Message: [Body is null]]
	at org.apache.camel.component.seda.SedaProducer.process(SedaProducer.java:117)
	at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:70)
	at org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processErrorHandler(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:299)
	at org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:208)
	at org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.process(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:102)
	at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:70)

I have it the timeout set to 1ms so that I can test this exception
handling mechanism.  I need to change the HTTP response to something
like this:

<error>
  <message>A timeout occurred</message>
  <stackTrace>...</stackTrace>
</error>

Unfortunately, upgrading isn't an option right now.  Thanks for the help.