camel-users mailing list archives

From Vincent Nonnenmacher <>
Subject About SQS deletion of Message (or policy?)
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 17:56:03 GMT
I have a complex routing system using Camel and I want to pull message from
an AWS-SQS queue
into it. but I would like to control the deletion of message at the end of
all the routes process.

I don't have a way to control how my message flow goes 'outside' a series
of routes and processing
so I don't see like I could use a Policy on that SQS endpoint.

Do you have a better suggestion beside caching Message Receipt handles in a
collection and then grab the AWS Client and do the deletion myself from
that collection when I consider the message to be safe to delete from the
queue ?