camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel SMPP - Track connection failures with SMSC
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:19:32 GMT
Hello Ranjit!

At the moment there is no possibility to do this. The SmppProducer and
SmppConsumer have a SessionStateListener which detects loosed connections
and trying to reconnect (nothing to do with the default error handler).
One possibility is to allow to set a custom SessionStateListener where you
can implement your own notification logic. Camel could still do the
reconnect but forward all session state changed events. How does it sounds
for you?

Feel free to open a JIRA if you like the idea.

Best,
Christian