camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can only send one file to Amazon S3 without restart?
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 22:57:08 GMT
I updated the AWS S3 integration test to send two requests [1].
Could you execute the test and tell us how it works for you? You have to
provide your own accessKey and secretKey to execute it...

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-aws/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/aws/s3/integration/S3ComponentIntegrationTest.java

Best,
Christian