camel-users mailing list archives

From cmland <qiancheng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I want to put extra info as jms head property when the message deliver to the deadletter queue
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 06:45:35 GMT
if all the jms in DEADQ comes from one route , the way you said is
useful,but  actually all the jms comes from different routes,I want to get
route's  first endpoint  uri , and then I can know which route occur
exception and i can retry the message.

2012/2/22 Claus Ibsen-2 [via Camel] <
ml-node+s465427n5504248h18@n5.nabble.com>