camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compressing file after Move
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 17:13:45 GMT
Hi

Camel does not have a file compression component.

The zip data format is almost there, but it may not compress the
content using a File Zip API.
But I think there has been a contribution about this, there may be a
JIRA ticket with some code.

The JDK do have API for compressing using Zip, and in a zip file format.