camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fuse Support...
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 08:23:05 GMT
Hi Omar

This is the Apache mailing list, where we speak about the Apache products.

If you want to get in touch with commercial vendors then check out
this page for a list of vendors
http://camel.apache.org/commercial-camel-offerings.html

For getting in contact with FuseSource, I suggest to go their our
website (http://fusesource.com), and then use the About Us -> Contact
Us menu item. Then you can get in touch with a person who can help
with your questions.

If you want to get in touch with me by email, then you can reach out
to me at claus DOT ibsen AT fusesource DOT com.

--
Claus Ibsen